Share on MeWe Share on Gab E-mail article

Appeals court sides with Trump over subpoena of gender-affirming care

Eugene Delgaudio, president of Public Advocate says:

We have said this is BUTCHERY AND NOW TRUMP AGREES 100 PER CENT
directly from Trump in last 24 hours. TRUMP IS GOING AFTER ALL THE BUTCHERS NOW. Thank you President Donald Trump," said Delgaudio.

Boston 25 news reports:

President Donald Trump's goal of ending gender-affirming care is not improper and cannot be the basis for quashing a subpoena issued by the Justice Department against a provider of medical treatment for transgender youth, a divided federal appeals court ruled Friday.

The Justice Department announced last year that it had issued more than 20 subpoenas to doctors and clinics that provide gender-affirming care as part of an effort to investigate healthcare fraud. Federal judges have quashed many of the subpoenas as illegitimate efforts to intimidate providers into ending care.

In a 2-1 decision, a panel of the 9th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals said the efficacy and long-term risks of the treatments are "uncertain," and the president has the power to align the Justice Department's enforcement priorities with his broader policy goals.

Photo credit Youtube

PUBLIC ADVOCATE HAS POSTED A VIDEO ON SOCIAL MEDIA